HDA Care can arrange for the following services in your own residence. We are happy to offer you these home-based quality care solutions:
- Skilled Nursing – we perform intricate health procedures that are only known by persons with certain background and training such as wound dressing, IV treatment, diabetic care, catheter changes, vital signs monitoring, administration of medication, etc.
- Home Health Aide – especially for the elderly, chronically ill individuals, and disabled, home health aide provides assistance in grooming, bathing and toileting, meal preparation, light housekeeping, diaper changes, etc.
- Speech Therapy – for individuals having difficulties in speech naturally or as caused by other illnesses and events such as stuttering, lisping, hoarseness, and other speech abnormalities.
- Physical Therapy – for body aches such as backaches, strains, sprains, sports injury, and any other muscular and joint problems, physical therapy is advised for you.
- Occupational Therapy – for individuals who are recuperating, have new artificial limbs, handicapped, aging, or ill, occupational therapy teaches you and helps you practice to function in your daily life in novel ways.
- Medical Social Services – in situations such as bereavement, hospitalization, relationship conflicts, medical social services help you connect to sources in your own community, and also for individual, couple, or group therapies; foster care arrangements, support groups and the like.
Other Services We Can Provide
- Personal Care Aides
- Respiratory Therapy
- Durable Medical Equipment & Supplies
To request for assistance, please call 718-422-4700.